3.21.2008

Spring Sports




I can't believe how fast the last two weeks have gone by. Ryan started t-ball practice and everything has been a blur since then. He has his first game tomorrow and we are very excited.
My joy is two-fold. While on one hand, it's such a milestone that my little man will be playing his first ball game. On the other hand, will be a new Nikon with hopefully it's AF-S DX VR 55-200 mm lens!
Ulterior motive. I know. But I am excited to be able to get really good shots like my friend Anissa does of her girls pictured above. Sports composites are my thing these days and I am having so much fun designing. Hopefully, with the new purchase, not only will I be able to put them together with the photos that parents give me, I will be able to come out and take photos myself for composites and shows.
Everyone wins!
Now, if someone could explain it to my husband again I would appreciate it!




No comments: